Thursday, April 5, 2007

Greetings from Judy (Poston) Nichols

Judy (Jude) says hello to everyone who gets on the blog !! She lives in Clarkston, Washington and continues to run her own business - and in her words is "now the older hairdresser ! I didn't think we could age, we would always be the same, not true... time has caught up".

Judy has one child - a daughter - Jennifer R. Nichols, 34. Two grandchildren - Tanya Kellie Nichols age 15 (she is a sophmore in high school, an honor student and lives with Judy) and Justin T. Nolte age 12 (he is in the sixth grade, an honor student and lives with his Dad). Judy is a very proud grandparent!!!

Judy is single - has been single since she divorced Vern Nichols years ago. As Judy says, "I don't mind being single a bit. Once in a great while I think I wouldn't mind having someone around, but it fades fast. Ha-Ha".

Judy's hobbies include reading, camping, arts and crafts, movies, music, grandkids, etc. She loves to celebrate holidays and be with friends and family. She keeps in touch with Marlene Langford and Judy Lesmeister - in fact.... these girls are planning a nice long visit around April 16 at the Casino by Worley!!

No comments: